Scan your documents three times faster with a productivity, high volume scanner!
The HD Ultra delivers the best quality image in the world today. No matter whether you scan maps, drawings, posters or fine art, you’ll always capture every detail, on the first try. Designed to meet the needs of technical experts, graphic professionals and reprographics departments, the HD Ultra is simply the best large format scanner available.
The HD Ultra is built for productivity, and the key to productivity for high-volume applications is speed. Not just “inches per second” but actual throughput. Able to scan three times as many documents in a day as any other scanner and designed to improve document management, the new HD Ultra is all about helping you win projects, boost productivity and lower costs.
- 42" scanner
- 12 ips monochrome
- 4 ips color
- Maximum media thickness: 0.6"
- Fit for multi-site network
- CleanScan - provides leading image quality
- Interface: USB 2.0 and 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Document sensors
- Recovery from standby in 1 sec by simply loading the document
- Cloud enabled
- Return guides for easy document handling
- Optional scanner stand sold separately
Maximum Image Size
Scanning Speed (200 dpi)
Grayscale/Monochrome = 12 ips, RGB Color = 4 ips
TIF, JPG, JPEG, PDF, PDF/A, DWF, CALS, BMP
32 and 64 bit Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista
100 - 240V, 60/50Hz, 80W
Weight and Dimensions
105.8 lbs., 52.8" x 18.7" x 7.9"