Terms & Conditions
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA) is required on all returns. The RMA can only be issued within 30 days of the original ship date. We reserve the right to charge a 20% re-stocking fee where applicable.
- Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of the issuance of the RMA at which time the RMA expires. Return Authorization Numbers are non-renewable.
- All approved supply returns must be unopened and in their original packaging.
- Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Returns of defective and mis-picked parts, and some hardware, are limited to exchanges only. Some defective hardware covered by the manufacturer's warranty must be handled directly through the respective manufacturer.
- All sales are final on special ordered items (no return, exchanges, or refunds).
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 3 to 4 weeks of our receipt of your return.