Accomplish more with consistent results every time.
Keep your projects on track and demonstrate the quality and professionalism of your work with this 4 mil, double matte polyester film. Print dimensionally stable, durable, translucent images with sharp, dense lines and consistent, vivid color.
Versatile Double Matte Surfaces
Look to this high-quality film to present your professional best. The matte print surface is engineered so your prints dry quickly and resist smudging and smearing. This dynamic matte surface prevents lines from bleeding and promotes strong ink adhesion to prevent ink transfer when stacking sheets or overlaying drawings. The reverse surface is treated to minimize static build up and accept manual edits with pencil or ink.
Keep a Brisk Pace from One Project to the Next
Meet your project deadlines. Optimized for high-speed HP PageWide XL printers and compatible with dye and pigment based ink, this matte film provides consistent, high-quality images, print to print and roll to roll. The polyester film base is dimensionally stable and durable so sheets wont tear in high-speed production equipment.
- Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) documents
- Translucent AEC overlay proofs
- Durable, tear resistant GIS maps
Features & Benefits
- Optimized print-receptive coating, sharp line quality, and consistent, vivid color
- Strong ink adhesion prevents ink transfer between layers
- Reverse matte surface makes for easy sheet stacking without ink transfer, allowing manual edits with pencil or ink
- Versatile film for high-productivity printers including high-speed HP PageWide XL printers
- Polyester film base, dimensionally stable, durable, and recyclable
HP 24" x 150' 4 mil Double Matte Film w/ 3" core
- Brand: HP
- Product Code: X3F54A
- Availability: In Stock